Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What an adventure!

We are still here in Kentucky and this is a beautiful place to be in the Fall. I have learned a lot on this trip and also had a great time with my boys, all 3 of them. Being that the boys and I are alone a lot more than we are at home with my normally full playdate schedule being cut down to zero. We go to the park, we color, play games, watch movies, read, and just hang out with eachother. Kaden is growning up so fast and it seems as though I might miss something huge if I blink for even a second. Collin is doing everything he can to be just like Kaden, even if it means tormenting him a bit, just for fun... he is Collin isn't he?? I'm ready to get home but I have a new found appreciation for being a SAHM, it's even better now than it has ever been, because I feel like the boys and are even closer than we were at home, a bonding experience for sure! I'm thankful that we all came, I know the boys will be better for it.




































No comments:

Post a Comment